Wednesday, October 13, 2010




Penney has been adjusting to her new home in State College very well. Every Saturday she gets dressed in her PSU gear to support our football team. She is quite the little cheerleader!



Whenever we have extra time we practice her tricks. So far she is having some trouble with the hula hoop jumping. She'll walk through it a million times but as soon as I lift it higher for her to jump she looks at me like I'm crazy and walks away. If anyone has any ideas on how to get her jump I would love to hear your advice.
As far as her sign language and reading goes, she is a genius. (I'm beginning to think shes a book worm, not an athlete) She has perfected her English words so well that she is now beginning to learn Spanish! Sientate (sit) Bajate (down) Mano (paw). Sad to say Penney is going to be trilingual before I'm even bilingual :)!


On October 31st, Halloween, Pen will be celebrating her 1st birthday dressed as a little devil. With Penney turning one she will soon be eligible to take her Therapy Dog exam. I am very excited because we have been working so hard and she has perfected almost all of the requirements to pass. I cannot wait for her to officially be part of this organization, and on her way to doing what she does best. Making people in need of a smile, laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment